Railway Poster Art Competition Terms and Conditions
Just a few terms and conditions we need to make you aware of if you enter our competition. We will keep it brief.
- To enter and win one of three Family Memberships to the Cheshire Wildlife Trust, Under 9’s should colour the red fox picture on the activity trail leaflet and Over 9’s (Age 9 to 13) should create an original wildlife picture. Entries can be photographed/scanned and emailed to email@example.com with the child’s name and date of birth and the name and address of a parent of guardian. Entries may also be posted to Mid Cheshire Community Rail Partnership, The Council Offices, 78 Church Road, Northwich, Cheshire CW9 5PB.
- There will be no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prizes.
- All entries must be submitted by 23:59 on Saturday October 31st, 2021
- The winners will be notified by email by 19th November 2021 or by post if the winner has submitted a postal entry.
- The prize will be posted directly to the winners’ choice of address.
- This free-to-enter competition is being run by Mid Cheshire Community Rail Partnership.